We are well equipped to offer a unique combination of both consulting and litigation services before administrative, civil and criminal courts on a full range of health law issues such as corporate medical practice, medical record confidentiality, professional medical standards and health and safety regulations. Our expertise also includes pharmaceuticals’ licensing and compliance, product liability, life and health insurance and other related matters.
- We advised INDIVIOR with respect to obtaining marketing authorisation in various jurisdictions including Bosnia and Herzegovina and Turkey, while negotiating INDIVIOR’s distribution agreements – already in place – within the same jurisdictions.
- We advised HYGEIA Hospital Tirana on a series of services and distributorship agreements with various Greek healthcare and health insurance services providers.
- We advised a consortium of international investors from the healthcare industry on the legal regime and the requirements related to the incorporation and operation of the very first chain of private walk-in clinics in Greece within large shopping malls.
- We advised CONTRAFECT, a biotechnology company, on the applicable legal and regulatory framework related to clinical trials.
- We advised CENTOGENE, a leader in genetic diagnostic testing for rare hereditary diseases, on the applicable legal and regulatory framework related to consent on clinical trials.
- We represented RECKITT BENCKISER HEALTHCARE (RBH) before the Council of State in a case of annulment against the Ministry of Health with respect to the mandatory price fixing of two Nurofen products listed as OTC medicinal products according to a price bulletin issued by the Ministry of Health per semester.