Our Energy department has a proven track record advising on domestic and international transactions and deals in the energy and resources industry, including, inter alia, greenfield projects, power and renewables, oil and gas projects and EPC contracts.
Our Energy experts advise domestic and international clients, including multinational and listed companies, financial institutions, major developers and institutional investors, offering deep local market knowledge and outstanding network and expertise.
- We advised A. KATSELIS ENERGIAKI with respect to a turbine supply agreement concluded with ENERCON, providing for the installation of a de-icing system in seven wind energy converters (WECs) in the client’s wind farm in Greece.
- We advised INTRAKAT with respect to a service agreement concluded with ROMOWIND on the provision of iSpin services and the installation of iSpin sensors for carrying out power curve measurements in the wind energy converters installed in the client’s wind farm
- We handled all regulatory, contractual, procurement and construction matters for INTRAKAT in relation its development of photovoltaic power plants in Greece of an aggregated capacity of over 110 MW.
- We assisted a consortium of foreign investors from Brazil and South Africa with regard to the development and operation of three 100KW photovoltaic parks in the island of Corfu.
- We advised a joint venture between Greek and African companies on their project of producing and marketing an autonomous photovoltaic kit for the production of electricity for domestic use.
- We advised a large non-profit institution with respect to the €2 million purchase of the shares of a multinational global leading energy company in a Greek energy production company and the subsequent construction of a wind power project by a major listed construction company in exchange for equity in the energy production company.