Our Commercial department has a proven and outstanding track record advising on contractual issues, drafting and negotiating all types of agreements covering most business transactions and operations, both domestic and international. The firm boasts an experienced team in this area, while the list of commercial contracts drafted and negotiated is extensive and high-profiled. We provide advice on agreements for sale and purchase of goods, supply of services, standard contractual terms, IT (software and hardware) and telecommunications, franchising, advertising, marketing, agency, distributorship, supply, manufacturing, intellectual property, sponsorship and others. We are committed to ensuring transactional safety and security for our clients, thus minimizing litigation risks and potential disruption of our clients’ goals.
Our team provides legal counseling and representation on international trade issues, policies, dispute resolution, remedies procedures and technical analysis of developments in international economic areas. We advise clients on customs, export and import controls, anti-dumping, countervailing duties and other issues of trade regulation from an international perspective; our cross-border clients include manufacturers, distributors, exporters, importers and end-users.
- We advise RECKITT BENCKISER (RB) in the drafting and negotiation of their distributors in the various markets of their operation.
- We advise VOICEWEB on a series of distributorship and commercial agency matters, including drafting distribution agreements on both exclusive and non-exclusive basis and negotiating the terms and conditions of the distribution/agency agreements already in place between VOICEWEB and various distributors/agents/authorized resellers in jurisdictions spanning over Senegal, Tanzania and Kuwait.
- We negotiated on behalf of INTRAKAT the claims compensation terms of its rental and service agreement with JägerBau GmbH related to the provision of a high performance tunnel boring machine (TBM) in the context of a €10 million tunnel construction project awarded to our client by the Greek State.
- We advised veterinary pharmaceutical company PHARMAQUA on all corporate aspects of their distribution agreements with pharmaceuticals manufacturers Chanelle Ireland and VMD NV/SA in the Greek territory.
- We advised COSTRUTTORE COMPANY, a Cypriot constructions company, with respect to its involvement as a subcontractor in the €13 million construction in Greece of the residence of the Ambassador of a Middle-East country.
- We advised HYGEIA Hospital Tirana in a series of services and distributorship agreements with various Greek healthcare and health insurance services providers.
- We advised MITSUBISHI HEAVY INDUSTRIES AIR-CONDITIONING EUROPE LTD with respect to a royalties payment to its Greek distributor as part of the invoice value by virtue of the distributorship agreement providing for the shipment of products from Thailand to Greece.
- We advised BIOLIFE GROUP OF COMPANIES on all business and commercial aspects related to the set up of an e-auction trading platform bringing together agricultural cooperatives throughout Greece.
- We advised SCIENTIFIC GAMES with respect to a series of day-to-day corporate matters, including renewing their lease agreement, changing their board members and appointing additional company administrators.
- We assist IT SYSTEMS with respect to all corporate matters related to a series of IT inventions and license ownership transfers and we advise on all legal and practical aspects of their financial exploitation. The matter requires representation before the competent registries and extensive expertise on all corporate and commercial matters related to licensing and patent ownership.
- We advise S.T. GLOBAL SEAFOOD PARTNERSHIP with respect to its contractual agreement with PESCANOVA HELLAS following the take-over by the client of the latter’s market search and sales operations for Greece.
- We advised LEASEPLAN Corporation, a Dutch fleet management company, with respect to the terms and conditions of its sales agreement related to the use of the client’s online e-auction platform.
- We advised BLUEBIGBOX 3, a company wholly owned by AIM-listed SECURE PROPERTY DEVELOPMENT & INVESTMENT, with respect to the termination of their services agreement with EMEU PROPERTY SERVICES related to the provision of management services to one of the client’s real estate properties leased out to Praktiker.