Our Corporate department provides expert advice to businesses on all aspects of corporate life, from establishment and daily operation throughout their corporate development. Our team devises deal structures and strategies in the context of domestic and cross-border corporate transactions and joint ventures and proactively consults businesses on all their corporate relationships.
Our lawyers provide counseling to domestic and international clients, including multinational and listed companies, brokerage houses, investment funds, commercial banks and institutional investors.
- We advise CLEAN EARTH CAPITAL, a US development company, with respect to the financing –through a €10 million guarantee facility– of the construction of an additional residential area of 29,000 sqm as part of a €165 million development project in Nis, Serbia.
- We advise a Greek-Cypriot real estate fund on its €5 million participation in a joint venture for the management and development of certain special purpose vehicles (SPVs) owning real estate assets in Greece. Both the client and the remaining investors participate in the financing of the joint venture through equity in the form of shareholders loans.
- We advised UPSTREAM with respect to a €6,5 million equity investment in SMARTBOX LIMITED, a UK technology company, previously subsidiary of Jersey company INTELLIBOX, a spin off of UPSTREAM, which coordinated the entire transaction. The transaction involved the participation of two major Greek venture capital funds.
- We advised TUI TRAVEL with respect to an acquisition in Rhodes island in Greece. The deal involved the acquisition of an SPV owning the “Voice of America – South Afantou” plot in Afantou area in Rhodes island from the Greek state.
- We advised AIM-listed SECURE PROPERTY DEVELOPMENT & INVESTMENT with respect to the collection of the amount corresponding to a loan agreement concluded in a convertible structure for the purposes of partially funding the acquisition of Romanian logistics assets.
- We advised SECURE PROPERTY DEVELOPMENT & INVESTMENT (SPDI) with respect to the acquisition of an important logistics park in Bucharest, hosting, inter alia, the Romanian warehouses of Nestle, via a Cypriot SPV structure.
- We advised institutional investors and equipment manufacturers from Switzerland, Germany and Italy with respect to the expansion of the activities of their Romanian subsidiary of CUSTOSOLAR GROUP, a major player in the renewable energy sector.
- We designed and handled the legal and financial structure for the development of the biggest cables factory in Romania for VIOHALCO GROUP.
- We advised BLUEHOUSE with respect to a real estate sale through the sale of the total equity in a Romanian company to the Romanian SPV of the German fund GLL.
- We assisted and represented INTRAKAT before the competent authorities with respect to the formalities required for the acquisition of a package of shares from EUROKAT and advised on a €2,2 million share capital increase in the Romanian company INTRACOM CONSTRUCT SA, as capitalization of financing of a project in Romania.
- We advised VOICEWEB on its structural reorganisation in Cyprus through proposing all possible efficient corporate, administration and operational schemes, in order to ensure that the client would be free of any compliance and taxation matters.